Aviva StarTrack & Future Kids Camps
Aviva Startrack is UKA’s grassroot athletics programme, aiming to give 5 to 15 year olds real athletics experiences. At TVAC we encourage all individuals onto our sporting pathway, giving everybody the opportunity to go from a complete beginner to becoming a National Athlete. The Aviva StarTrack camps are great fun with the children trying every athletics event, whilst competing for GOLD in our mini Olympics at the end of the week. Normally we have over 150 children attending each day (through-out the summer), so book soon to guarantee your place.
- Wednesday 6th- Friday 8th June - Aviva StarTrack - 10am-3pm
- 23rd -27th July – Mixed Sports
- 30th July – 3rd August - Aviva StarTrack - 10 – 3pm
- 6th – 10th August -Mixed Sports
- 13th – 17th August - Aviva StarTrack - 10- 3pm
- 20th – 24th August -Mixed Sports
- 27th – 31st August - Aviva StarTrack - 10 – 3pm
Booking closes 2 weeks before each course starts due to high volumes of interest for the courses at this time of year.
See below the Photos for the Easter 2012 StarTrack Course: